Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So, A Needle Pulling Thread

I have never been so mad at a student's stupidity as I was this morning. I saw that a student had two sewing needles and I asked him to put them away immediately. He put them into his front shorts pocket. I asked if he knew that needles could go through fabric. He said he did. I then clearly told him that I had better not see them again. Five minutes later I felt something strange in the bottom of my shoe. Of course it was one of the needles. It was in the carpet and when I stepped on it the needle punctured my shoe and the needle went between my toes. Luckily, I was not pierced. I had to limp over to a chair and try to pull the needle out of the sole of my shoe. Eventually I had to break it off with part of it remaining. I still can't believe just how strange the whole situation was. Maybe he will grow up to be a tailor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment